Wednesday 31 August 2016

Discover the revolution everyone's talking about!


I want to introduce you to the fabulous Ms Leonie Dawson!!!

Who on earth is she?

Just Absolutely Fabulous Darlings!!!


And you need to know more about her! really you do...

I know you’re like me: you believe deep in your heart that you can have a soul-full life and success-full biz, and do a lot of good in the world as well.

I absolutely believe that, totally and utterly.

Which is why I want to tell you today about someone who is showing us EXACTLY how to make that happen.

My friend Leonie Dawson has created something that’s changing the lives and businesses of so many people around the world, and doing it in such a heartfelt, empathetic and real way that I am blown away.

If you don’t know Leonie yet, let me tell you a little about her now.

She’s a woman who really walks her talk.

She’s managed to create a million dollar a year company, working a few hours a day, spending loads of time playing with her family + making art + living a really fun + full life. And she is an amazing philanthropist. Just like me, she believes in making this world an amazing place by giving generously to causes she believes in.

I can’t begin to tell you how much I really resonate with Leonie – and I think you will too. (PLUS: she knows her stuff when it comes to business!)

Leonie created the Shining Biz & Life Academy, a training academy and mastermind, which gives you over $10 000 (!!!!!!) of business and marketing programs to create a powerful and profitable business, zen-your-mind meditations, creativity courses to supercharge your right brain, spirituality guidance for everyday life and home and health e-courses to help you live your best life yet. It’s a complete toolkit for transforming your WHOLE biz and life, whatever you want to focus on.

 
You’re probably thinking “I don’t have time for more information!” and here’s the great thing: when you join the Shining Biz & Life Academy, you get a full year of membership for the one really low price, so you can go at your own pace, and pop in and check out the materials whenever you want to.

The Academy site even tracks your progress and when you log back in, you can resume where you left off, in any course that you’ve started! No more losing track of which .pdf you were up to downloading, or which video you’ve watched!

So whether you want to spend time working on your biz, or you just only have 15 minutes to get some zen, the Academy accommodates your life, and your schedule.


Go to the link above to see a ton more information about Leonie and the Academy – it’s something that I am in awe of, and want to really share with everyone who might need it. I hope you’ll check it out.

And if you’re in the mood to be inspired, and fired up, definitely check out the “Reviews” tab on that page. It’s full of the amazing stories of what Academy members are accomplishing! Reading inspiring stories like these lights me up and makes me hopeful for the world. I’m sure reading them will make your day brighter too.

Here’s the link again – take a moment to take a look!


Happy day!
Sally:)

PS: Investing in your own education is the very BEST way to make your dreams come true. Especially if you learn from someone who has been there before and done what you’re trying to do. Leonie is a gifted teacher who can really simply explain how to make it happen, in a heart-centred, open-book, let’s-change-the-world-for-real kind of way. Click through below, and check her out.

http://tinyurl.com/goxgjdj




Who am I?  I'm Sally Hope Woodroffe a Professional, Registered Counsellor, Hypnotherapist, Artist, Musician, Singer Songwriter, prolific creative woman hopefully creating a better world in many ways. 
You can join me at: 
My Facebook page

and website:
and subscribe here to receive various goodies and competitions!